Ow. I loathe heels. I simply abhor them, despite their tremendous contributions to aesthetic beauty. It is pure torture, I tell you, to walk the whole freaking orchard in them, via the IMC building, Citylink, and Suntec City.
And the fact that I went for Wushu after that was not alleviation at all. 5 sets of 20 seconds of every bu4fa3. Naturally, muscle aches are abundant in my body now. So are the moans and groans.
Finally went to IMC building to get my IC done. Every officer I approached in the complicated procedures grabbed hold of the chance to scold and reprimand me for doing my IC 3 years late. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Are they deprived or what.
Ok, fine. It's actually all my fault and frankly I was scared that they would put me to jail or something like that. Good thing I had a trump card under my hand. Showed it to the manager and he zipped. MWAHAHAHHAHAHA.
K. I lost my ez-link card yet again. Better yet, it was only after 3 days that I realised I lost it. Found it today in Popular, when a very amused auntie kept staring at me when I was standing at the cashier, paying for refills. Then she whipped out my ez-link card and said "ni3 de4 ma1?"
WHOA. Anyway, thank you.
There's a visitor from Missouri, who got to my blog after searching for "The Prestige Fanfics"... at least I think that's not you, Shizhen. Now I think the other one's not you too. And another got here by searching "rjc touch rug"... I'm not even in it! ?!?! Although touch rug is really really fun. I love JJ touch! ..and JJ Hockey! And not forgetting JJ shooting (air riflees... not the pistol idiots)!!
Funny. I forgot what I'm supposed to blog about. There's a list called "Things to blog" in my phone notes so I can add stuff that I wanna blog during my procedings. Stuff I always forget to. My current list reads like this "Attack. Wushu. Sick. Shalvis." Conveniently, I forgot what the "Attack" was about. Hmmmm. Jogging my memory now. Patience.
Oh. I got it.
My brother has an early Christmas accrue Birthday present. Uno Attack! It's like normal Uno but with additional interesting cards like discard cards of same color in your hand, or change your hand with another person's. But most of the fun came from the machine itself, where it would randomly spit out a number of cards ranging from 0 to 10 when you tap it. Lol, it's really fun. My family played until we forgot dinner. Really convenient.
Cooking is very fun!!! I'm cooking alternate days now every two weeks, to compensate for my lack of helping out the last 17 years. Yes, it's not enough but people get sick if I serve the same menu for the whole week. I love to make spagetti and sherperd's pie is very interesting. Albeit primitive. I dunno why. I find western food too simple. Hmmm.
But they taste great and are not easy to make. Went to Jack's place today! OMG New Zealand Sirlion steak medium-rare is yummy! And quite cheap as well. The best steak I've tasted so far from Jack's Place is from the branch at Bugis. At Bras Brasar.
What's this blog google beta thingy that I'm using? I don't see much difference. Waste my time.
Oh yes, and I fell sick before the chalet. Not terribly, but accidentally. Very dizzy in the morning so I went to sleep. Then drifted in and out of sleep until consiousness returned and the clock read 7. Damn. And that's the only day I can go and stayover cos I have to visit IMC and the doctor the next day and have wushu at night too. So there we go. I missed band chalet. And from Jian Wei's blog, it sounded damn fun.
Here's a list of movies I haven't/wanna watch.
1) Casino Royale
I realised Daniel Craig looks a lot like a dinosaur. Not appealing. But he has a damn nice body. So I was at conflicts whether to watch it or not... but what the heck. My first bond movie (!) in the cinemas. Might as well be the one showing how he acheived his double O status. But I must admit. He looks stunning in a tux.
2) Flushed Away
Hugh Jackman. Enough said.
3) Happy Feet (SO CUTE!)
Irresistable. Plus Nicole Kidmand and Hugh Jackman. AND THE PENGUINS!!!! And the animation is top notch. Plus, HPGOF trailer is coming out with it!
4) Black Dahlia
Something Intriguing.
5) Deathnote (yes I know. It just keeps slipping away. I'll go buy the DVD)
Don't feel like elaborating.
6) Step Up
Cannot miss~~~! The guy looks like that Prison Break guy. Super.
7) (That switching places to live movie. Starring Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet.)
Just something to laugh and cry at. Nothing much. It would be fun though. Jack Black!
8) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
I know. Showing on 13/7/2007. And I've mentioned that it's trailer is out with Happy Feet. But still!
Speaking of Harry, I find LeakyLounge very aloof and not warm like the other forums I've been to. Maybe there's too many members and everyone wants to say their peice about the speculations in book 7. Haven't immersed in the Mugglenet one. Will do.
JK Rowling is one smart woman. And full of dry humour too. RAWR I have to get back to my Jill Shalvis. Have to finish reading by tomorrow den can return without owning the Library money.
Edit: Oh. And I have to bold this. Sabam was in that line for a PS3 in Montreal (freaking cold up there). Very high up in the line too. And people were willing to pay here more than US$1000 to exchange places with them. Haha, but she refused and in the end got her PS3! For US$900 something. And now she's currently autioning it off on ebay. Starting bid: US$3000.
What a zomg friend I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment