Woooo had wushu just now, or rather some hours ago. It was pretty damn fun! I almost forgot how good it felt to kick and punch and sweat it all out. Even the gym is less efficient than this. And jiaolian was suddenly bombarding us with so many sparring stuff and new sets to learn. Exciting! But he's still quite sadistic. Made us do about 40 knuckle push-ups. Haha, I didn't have to (cos I'm a girl) but I still did half of them anyway for a challenge and now my knuckles are horribly red and swollen. There're deep nail marks in my palm too. Yowch.
There's so many mozzies in my house! I was bitten 21 times today. And they're still biting now! Mom concluded this morning that the reason why so many mozzies are in our house is because of the constant rain that caused stagnant water to exist under our air-con vent and never dry. So she took the mop and got rid of it, causing dirty water to fall from our ninth floor and onto some nissan sunnies and toyotas downstairs and window ledges of our innocent neighbors. Soon, two cars realised that they were under seige by our dirty water and drove away to another parking slot. People started to come out and clean their ledges too. Then the doorbell started to ring. Mom got petrified that it's going to be an angry neighbor or some guy that got hit by dirty water. But it was only Leo here to give something to us so she started cleaning the air-con vent again.
Leo's in NS now! Combat infantry I think. Listening to him talk about NS life is so cool. It's tough but sounds really fun (to me I mean). And yes, I will consider military service for my career next time. But that idea is a no-no for my parents so I can't carry on with that dream. :(
PW is such a headache. Dry Run 2 went ok... except for the little glitch where we opened that WRONG PPT!!! Jerrine I think, opened the earlier version and suwan's part was totally affected. So many (clicks) and so little slides. It was pretty awful. Well, we'll just try out best next tue and practice hard... I do hope that it's sufficient.
Argh this blog is so much sianer than the other one. I'm falling asleep blogging!!! I think it's a matter of content that's why. Anyway, I'm really sleep now. Will try something another day.
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment