Monday, January 15, 2007

And once again, yours truly here has screwed up her GP essay. Completely forgot about it until I boarded the bus today, resulting in utterly no preparation! Even though we've done it before, I still need quite a while to think about the points. And it was only when I've written half the essay when I remembered the "correct" discussed points. I must be ageing a lot. Senility has caught up with me!! Or should I say, has INFECTED me.

I think everyone in my house is ageing. My brother has self-proclaimed that he's matured -- by asking for an iphone. o_O Apparently, he's done a great amount of research on it, and knows that its going to be onsale in Singapore in December, which is just in time for his birthday. And that it's not that expensive if we purchase a new line. How bollocks can you get?!?! I think I really need to talk to him about the importance of MARNEEE, and about the sequence of the Apple hierachy. A few days ago, he made the same request, except with an iMac. Seriously. I definitely have to talk to him about the hierachy of the FAMILY above all things (where's my laptop?). And that if you can afford it, you should actually go UP the Apple hierachy, instead of down.

Ok, that just now was a bit mean. But seriously pissed off about it. Mood swinging the whole day. Angsting (ok not really la, just pissed) then laughing like an idiot about "bird brain" and "scoll (screw) up". Woohoo~~ If I carry on like this, I'll probably go straight to some psychatrist or something (no offence).

Myrika's revamping Reason & Romance. Gave me a big false alarm. I thought new story or something. Bleaugh. Seems like everyone's taking breaks -- Dark Raion, Sabam, Pasifikstar, Almeciene etc. But good actually -- now I can stop reading for a while and concentrate on school work.


SATS OMG~!!!! I'm going to just.. God help me.

0 comments: