Monday, January 08, 2007

Annalyn: "Shermon would be the first to get married then."

Which stands true, if Mr. Hau's theory of the more knowledgeble people getting more girlfriends/boyfriends. Which is as usual, amusing.

After school I went to the library with Cheryl, Sranj and Anisha (yes, no life.). When I got into the lift, I felt someone touching my bag from behind. Purposely bumping into it. And so I turned around to face the perpetrator and to my surprise, it was a teacher (Mr. Jamie Reeves I think... not sure.), trying to zip my outer apartment close, while simultaneously teasing it with his outstretched fingers. I thought he had done me a favour and wanted to thank him for helping me zip it when he suddenly said something about already taking the money from it. It was all in a rush and the next thing I knew was frantically trying to check whether my mp3 player was still there (least he really took it). And I suddenly realising that that gang of teachers (Mr. Sowden and Co.) were all laughing at me. How embarrasing!! :( Hmph. I'll never forget to zip up my bag again.

I shall not bore people with my mundane day any more, which was peppered with tensions about SATs and overdue tutorials that I just can't seem to finish. So glad I'm in Hadley-Hullet, which had the best looking house t-shirt, to popular opinion. Of course, I was dissapointed that RJ had still not started making dri-fit shirts when other schools have made it their staple material. The material sucks! If you wash the shirt more than a few times, I bet you that the color will fade, just like the JJ house shirt, cos the material are identical.

Stressed beyong belief! Can't believe the amount of stuff piling onto me. Better get used to it before it gets worse.

0 comments: