Oooooooooooooooh my goodness! Just drank coffee and I feel sooooooooooo hyper!!! HYPER HYPER HYPER!!! Wheeeee!!! :D Haven't felt so hyper in a few months!! Wahahalalalala *jumps around* woooooooooo!
Edit: Yuks my brother just updated firefox so now its really different looking wooo but not nice at all and makes everything gooooo sooooooo slooooooooowly. and the tabs now looks really ugle its orrible!
Wah oh my goodness got total of 235 unread mail in yahoo mail box and 53 in hotmail mail box accumulated HOW TO READ FINISH!?!?! it's really shenjingbing you know, so many unurgent stuff there but still must read if not you feel quite wasteful like waste paper liddat. horrible madness I think I'll finish it next year at this rate I'm going. wohoo!
The hyperness still haven go away! waaaa liddat how to sleep ah omgoodness oso cannot do work cos will jump around. help! and I haven write angel mortal letter die how dunno what to write to him!!
oh yes before i forget. GO MAN U~!! MUST WIN THIS ONE!! Jose should just brokeback with Abra and everything will be fine. :) GO MAN U!!!!
Ok great i have nothing more to say already shall waste energy somwhere else yes so byes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment