Mr. Oura finally updated his blog after a million years! Look here! Actually I got quite a shock when I saw the pictures; I didn't even know he used his camera! RAWR~. And Yingxu! You have to visit it and get shocked too!
The party yesterday was pretty ok la. There were so much food though. And my brother was once again, really polite and did not break ANY glasses. Played bridge and UNO attack and looked at infinity number of photos of Brown University, Providence, Boston, DC, New York and some other places. At first the pictures were really pretty but they all looked the same after a while and we all got photo fever. Listened and listened about Brown and LSE. In all, it was ok, just that it was the same as every other gathering we used to have.
Went out with Sharon on Sat. Was quite sad that we didn't catch The Holiday, but still chated about quite a lot of stuff, mostly about Band actually. Found out things that I had no clue about before and totally changed my opinion about that person. Had nice icecream!! I should have gotten rum and raisins actually, what with my latest obsession with alcohol and such, but chocolate hazel nut proved in the end to be tooooo sweet for me. Once again, I love Orchard Road at night, albeit really really really crowded. The lights this year are really pretty, and after hearing what New York and DC do to their public streets during Christmas, I'll never ever take Orchard Road for granted, ever again. Thanks Sharon!!! :)
Going for the first class outing of the year later, and Han's house. Not sure of what to bring for Mr. Lai though. Hmmmm, shall just wait and see.
Saw Anaar's blog! Haha, that was a nice thing she did in that entry :) Thanks Anaar, loves all around too.
Balalallala rubbish. School's starting and I haven't touched any tutorials I was supposed to do yet! RAWR! So hung up about SAT and revision and projects and proposals that become like that. I'm quite happy now though that I didn't go for the interview for Raffles forum. Seems like a blessing in disguise actually. I don't think I can ever handle that much workload, plus next year is SYF year and I definitely have to do well. So yes, lets try to stay sanguine and yes, the abhoration is going to start again.
Happy 2007 everybody! Let's all stop being such arses and keep our peckers up shall we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment