Since school started, I find myself suffering from a case of constant mild angst, though it's intensity sometimes fluctuates quite a bit. But I can't seem to pinpoint the exact reason for it, or where it went wrong. It just seems to be coming from this huge huddle of mess.
I do hope it's just a temporary state of mind or phase I am going through. Otherwise, I'll just have to chop off something sooner or later.
To all angst fans, forgive me if I seem to be trivialising or in any way demeening the basic concept of angst itself; didn't mean to and not on purpose. It's just a different brand of angst from yours I think.
I'm so sick of the high society and everything that comes with it. Disgusted, actually. I still need to stay though, and no garanteens when it'll be over. Neither here nor there. And with nothing on either side. But I repeat what I've said last March. It's not my fault.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment